OCC are currently recruiting for Site Engineers in the Midlands and Mid West. This is an excellent opportunity join our innovative team who are shaping the future through exciting and ground breaking projects.
At OCC Construction, you will be part of a growing company that is leading the way in modern construction methods using new technologies, sustainable materials and innovative building methods. We believe in creating an inspiring workplace for our staff to thrive while delivering technical excellence to our clients.
Our employees benefit from a great working environment and will be provided with excellent learning opportunities and a supportive management team who are committed to providing our staff with opportunities to develop their career.
What we can offer you;
- Excellent Salary.
- Talent Development Programmes.
- Inclusive and supportive work environment.
- Funded Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities.
- Supportive work environment with a company that believes in investing in its staff.
- Being part of a company with a giving back ethos and a long established Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Setting out using total station & GPS equipment.
- Establish and maintain procedures with design team, client and subcontractors for information flow, approvals, meetings and reporting.
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in site Management system, Procore (training will be provided).
- Conduct your work in a safe manner, correct and report those who do not.
- Comply with ISO company procedures.
- Reporting to management team on the programme schedule and ensuring compliance with plans, specifications and building standards.
- Undertaking surveys and ensuring engineering details are being followed on site.
- Supervising subcontractors and checking quality of works.
- Conduct document reviews, scheduling and attending site meetings to ensure overall compliance with building schedule.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and senior management team on all aspects of engineering relating to the project.
- Managing & providing training to Junior staff & Engineers
- Ensuring compliance with agreed construction methods particularly those relating to Quality Assurance and Health & Safety.
- Manage project close out including securing warranties, guarantees and acceptance of work, subcontract and vendor closing, including as built submissions.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience;
- 3-5+ years in similar role.
- Engineering Degree required.
- Knowledge of construction techniques and be competent in all aspects of setting out, surveying, and temporary works.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of MS office & CAD.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
- Strong Management Skills.
- Full Irish Driving licence.